Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Life..Starring ?

Imagine for a moment that your life has been made into a movie. Who would you want to play the role of YOU? Why? Any other key character rs that you would like to cast? Who would play them. What would the movie be rated and why? Would you have a theme song? Let your imagination go. This is a fun assignment but also a very revealing one if you look closely at your answers.

I would like to take a moment to welcome all of our new followers. Those of you following through facebook I encourage to also follow the blog (link to the blog and flickr group on the left hand side of the facebook page) as there are often times things posted on the blog that are not on facebook.The blog is also where all of the giveaways happen. I also encourage everyone to sign up for the Your Life Spelled Out Flickr Group. You may join that group be invitation only so if you wish to please send me an email at smsummerville@hotmail.com with your request.

ART JOURNAL prompts are posted every FRIDAY and written journal prompts are posted daily.

Questions? Drop me an email.

Have a JOY Filled Day!

Sending Love,
Susan

3 comments:

  1. I would like to have Sandra Bullock to play me. And Roy Liota would play my first husband --> he looks so like him. My second husband would be played by Owen Wilson. My girls look like young blond Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon. Holly looks so much like Reese Witherspoon that people jokingly call her Reese. I love your prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life as a movie...it'd be one of those made for tv Friday night weep fests I'm sure.

    I'd be played by Patricia Richardson from "Home Improvement" fame. Everyone always commented on how I reminded them of her when that show was on. DH would be played by David Duchovany, DH has less hair...but David fits the profile.
    Daughter #1 played by Soliel Moon Frye and Daugher #2 played by Selena Gomez. One fair and freckled the other olive and dark haired.
    My dad would be played by Kenny Rogers. My stepmom by Betty White (oh if you only knew). My sister would be played by Sarah Michelle Gellar, all willowy and fun!
    There'd be my lots of angels in my movie, because all the other important players are in heaven now.

    No one would want to watch this movie...most days I don't want to watch this movie and I live it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My movie would be as my life was GONNA turn out---a concert pianist that moves to NYC and makes her place in the concert world, the City, and peoples' lives----and all the trials of doing that & trying to have a "normal" life.

    I'd like Sandra Bullock (because her emotions show in her face---especially eyes---when she tears up) or Julia Roberts, because of her smile, laugh, and ability to use her voice to express every emotion---especially the intense ones. Even though I don't look like either, I relate to how they portray their joys & pain. Especially intensity, which I've been told is one of my greatest gift....and my greatest cross.

    ReplyDelete