Friday, January 8, 2010

Art Journal Spotlight by Sarah Elliott

Week 2 Art Journal by keepsakescrafts.
Journaling:
My Pandora's Box
Inner Doubts...
Fears...
Demons...

Many Days I'm plagued by self doubts... they may not be true... Maybe they are... but they are there...

My Internal Dialogue --->
NO
Bad
Failure
Never
Not
Don't
Shouldn't
Can't
Why?
Not for you
Undeserving
Dumb

I’m a Bad Mother…
I’m Fat…
Nobody wants me…
I’m not Smart enough…
I’m Not Good enough…
My House is a mess…
We’re Poor…
I’m scared he’ll come back…
I don’t want to be abused again…
What if he comes for the kids?
Why do I bother?
Would they be better off without me?
Maybe I deserved it?
I’ll never be good enough…
HOPE

3 comments:

  1. Sarah-This is amazing! I feel all those things too.
    You are good enough, smart enough and the world is a better place because of you!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like you did this for me. i feel the same way. wish i could change but i think it is just in my blood to feel that way. such powerful words. i am sure a lot more feel the same way. thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete