Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can you tell me how to get......

Just arrived in Asia. It is 11:28 p.m.our time which means it is 11:28 a.m. Sunday your time.
We have slept a total of 3 hours in the last 32 so we are off to bed.
For those of you that have emailed me or that are new and have request pending to join the Flickr group I promise to reply within the next day or two.

Our prompt today is Can You Tell Me How To Get To Sesame Street?
Sesame Street celebrated it's 40th year last year . We all have some memories of that special place that sweeps the clouds away.. Who was your favorite character? What was your episode or memory from the show.

If you never watched sesame street, pick another childhood show to reminisce about.

Have a great Sunday.

Sending Love, Susan

2 comments:

  1. I never watched Sesame Street as a kid. My favorite show was Romper Room...but Miss Kathy NEVER said my name. Only Susan's, Michelle's, John's, Robert's...I felt left out even as a toddler.
    But, I loved those Romper Stompers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I alway loved "Mr. Rogers". He spoke in a soft, gentle, slow manner (like me) and I needed that SO much at that time! He taught lessons of acceptance, generosity, faith, and unconditional love. I still take his lessons today!

    ReplyDelete