Friday, February 5, 2010

Written Journal Prompt: Even in Austrailia.....

Hey gang! Sarah here :) While Susan is flying home from Asia I will be your guest host.  Please forgive me for not being as eloquent as Miss Susan is. Im a sleep deprived new mom of an almost 4 month old girl and my brain isnt fully functioning at this point :)

Written Journal Prompt

"Ive had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day"
"My mom says some days are just like that.... even in Austrailia"

If you have never read the childrens book Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good very bad day its a must read!

We all have bad days. Lets face it some days just suck. Some days from the moment your toes hit the floor everything just seems to go wrong. Thursday was just one of those days for me.

Your prompt today is to write about what you do to try and cope with a bad day. Do you head to the mall to buy yourself something pretty? Retreat to your couch with old movies and a pint of ben & jerry's? Sleep it off?  Confide in a loved one? Try to look at the situation with humor? How do you cure your bad day?

Hoping today is a fabulous one!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I woke up the other day in just a cranky mood. I kept apoligizing to everyone because I was so cranky. It was a rare occurance for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad Hair Days...

    It really depends on what caused me to be in a bad mood.
    Someone rude...talk about it.
    Mean Boss...eat, cry, retail therapy.
    Old wounds...talk, cry, eat, rinse and repeat.
    Woke up grumpy...get to the root of it, then go back to the top 3, rinse and repeat!

    ReplyDelete