Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One moment please....

Hello from Malaysia. I just returned to the hotel from our second day of business here. We will fly to Vietnam in the morning for the next part of this business trip. I am very jetlagged but doing well in comparison to our previous trip to Asia.

Our prompt today is to describe a time in your life that this song title would describe (SOME PEOPLE WAIT A LIFETIME FOR A MOMENT LIKE THIS)!

Please share by posting if you wish. I love to log on and read what you all have to say especially while on the other side of the world. It helps me feel closer to home.

Take care and have a day filled with sunshine!

Sending Love,
Susan

2 comments:

  1. I have been very blessed in my life to have two wonderful husbands. When my first husband was killed on a peacekeeping mission; I thought my world would never be the same. I would never have the love like I did with him. Then I met my current husband. I am blessed everyday to have him in my life. Several of my friends haven't had the blessing of a true love and to get two in one lifetimes, is very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post yesterday but gmail wouldn't let me. :)

    I wanted to tell Kim that her post made me want to weep. Kim, you must be an amazing person to have found such love twice in a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete