Friday, February 12, 2010

Childhood Favorite

Since we have been tackling a few emotionally difficult subjects this week we will have a much needed light hearted prompt today. Your prompt today is to write about your favorite toy (or toys) as a child and to record a special memory of the toy.

OUR ART JOURNAL PROMPT this week is THROUGH ROSE COLORED GLASSES

I can not wait to see your art journals.

A reminder to our newer followers, you can upload your art journals to our flickr account (the link is at the bottom right hand side of the page). You must be invited to join so if you wish to be a part of the flickr group just email me your email address to smsummerville@hotmail.com and I will send one out to you right away.

Have a fantastic Friday everyone.

Sending Love,
Susan

2 comments:

  1. My Favorite Toy...Was......Mrs. Beasley!

    Her perfect little blue with white polka dot dress and her square glasses! I loved the show Family Affair, although I called it the Buffy and Jody show! My sister is actually named after Jody because I insisted and my parents refused to name her Buffy! She's probably glad her name isn't Buffy too!
    I remember when I got my tonsils out they let me take Mrs Beasley with me and when I woke up she was sitting at the end of my bed and she had a bandaid on her neck just like she'd had her tonsils out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh..I remember Mrs Beasly. I LOVED the show Family Affair!

    ReplyDelete