Friday, February 26, 2010

And The Award Goes To...

Imagine that tonight there will be a ceremony and an awards dinner. You have won an award. What would that award be for?

EXAMPLE:
And the award goes to _Diane______ for being the most faithful friend. The award goes to __Lisa______ for her amazing artwork. The award goes to __Emily_______ for enduring great hardship and yet always thinking of others.

You get the point. It could be anything. Your prompt is to write down what the award is for and why.

Have a GREAT day.

Sending Love,
Susan

2 comments:

  1. quite honestly, i figure awards re: myself would be for stuff like being keenly responsive, boldly direct & fearlessly dynamic...not the usual fluff i know, but,
    i know what i know about myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done anything for any recognition in the way of awards...but rather from my heart because my help was needed or I feel a passion for that 'thing'.
    I've had a few times when I've been recognized in some manner via a writing, an interview or a film, where my influence has helped someone in some manner. I've always found these humbling experiences, but not something I did with any motive to be recognized.
    I'm the type of person that likes praise but would much rather be able to sleep at night knowing I did the right thing.

    ReplyDelete