Saturday, February 27, 2010

We have all experienced it..

Maybe it is our economic environment, or our over committed schedules. Maybe it's all the violence on television (and that's just the news)that we take in daily. Maybe it's the size 2 flawless (I promise that is an illusion)models that flash against the billboards, magazine covers and television screens. Maybe it's our weariness, fatigue and hopelessness at the end of the day. Maybe it is the feeling of powerlessness to change our circumstances.

Whatever it is has pushed you around and taken it's tole on you . It is time to push back.

You, my friend have no idea how precious you are. There is only ONE you and I promise you you were created for a purpose. The other good news is that no matter what your circumstances are right now they will change. You are not how much money you have, what you look like, how much you weigh, what your job or title is, who you know, who you are married to, where you live, or what car (if any) that you drive.


It has taken me almost 50 years to get here and I often need reminded.Over those years So today I am reminding you. You are such a valuable part of this blog, you are special and you are loved. More importantly than that you are precious to many (even if you do not see it).

Today your prompt is to write down exactly how you feel about yourself and your life right now. Write about how external things in your life are effecting you (stress, schedule, health, money problems if any)..then take time to write about who you are to those around you. Your children, significant other, parents....
Your are irreplaceable(even if you do not FEEL that way. Feelings are just that..feelings, they do not necessarily have any truth associated with them.There is never going to be another you. You have a purpose in this world . I promise!

Have a blessed day!

Sending Love,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Baggage...we all have it. Some people are better at letting go and maybe only carry a small backpack. I carry around antique steamer trunks full of crap. My goal this year, through journaling, self examination and counseling is to get my trunks emptied. Do I expect to still have baggage? Yes, but I'm hopeful that it's at least one of those new overhead compartment small suitcases on wheels that is easily moveable and much lighter to carry.

    ReplyDelete