Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AC CENT TCHU ATE the POSITIVE

I love the the song Accentuate the positive by Johnny Mercer. Today your prompt is to look for the minimum of ten positive things in your life right now and write them down. It is so easy to overlook the positive and concentrate on only the negative. In fact, it is human nature. We need to accentuate the positive on purpose.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z45EB4TiYz4


You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
And latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
Bring gloom down to the minimum
Have faith or pandemonium's
Liable to walk upon the scene

Have a fantastic day!

Sending Love,
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! Well, that took about 10 seconds to write my list of 10 positive things. I have so much to be thankful for and it's good advice for you to remind us to focus on those things!
    Thank you and have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 positive things...

    1. my children are healthy
    2. I still have two grandma's that are alive.
    3. I own a snow shovel.
    4. My bills are paid.
    5. This week is better than last week.
    6. My daughter plays music.
    7. I have an office with a window.
    8. My husband makes great meatloaf!
    9.Days without alarm clocks.
    10. Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits!

    ReplyDelete