Saturday, June 26, 2010

Making A Difference

Our prompt today is the question "What I am doing to make a difference in my life, the life of someone else and the world around me"? This will require a bit of soul searching, but I know you are up to it!

ANNOUNCEMENT

Your Life Spelled Out is hosting a Guest Art Journal Artist Call.
Just link your art to a comment here.

I will announce the winner next Friday. It is a one month position for the month of July! You will be responsible for the July prompts and for spreading the word through your blog and other groups you belong to. We have a flickr group set up but I have decided to add a Mr. linky for all my artist and we will have a prize each week. I have several sponsors lined up already!

So Send Me (Link me) to Your Art.


Have a Lovely Saturday!

Sending Love,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment