Friday, June 4, 2010

The Golden Rule and ART JOURNAL PROMPT

We have all have heard of THE GOLDEN RULE (Treat people the way you want to be treated). Today we will ask ourselves the question "Am I treating others the way I wish to be treated"? Not just the people we love but also the people that it is hard to be around. We will look at our conduct in every area of our lives.We will journal about this!

ART JOURNAL PROMPT

You will find this weeks prompt at the bottom of this list. As promised I have put all of the prompts from the beginning of the year in one place.

What is the COLOR of your Mood?
My Pandora's Box
Mirror Mirror
My Voice
Ouch
I am NOT afraid
Through Rose Colored Glasses
Victory
Inside Out
Outrageous
Between
My Wall
The War Within
Free
The Color of my Soul
Done
Fixed
My Hiding Place
Beautiful Dream Left Out
Survivor
Complicated
Bitter Sweet

Our Blog Spotlight is a manufactures Blog that I personally LOVE. All my artist friends will want to check this out. The offer free tutorials and feature great projects. http://modpodgerocks.blogspot.com/


Have a fantastic Friday!

Sending Love,
Susan







No comments:

Post a Comment