Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Character

I recently heard someone describe character as what you do when no one is looking.
That really made me take a look at myself. I thought about how I acted when I was angry, weary, tired, irritated , proud and happy. My behavior changes based on what I am FEELING. I really am not happy about that and am working on it.

So...time to get painfully honest. Pick up your pen and write about how you act when no one is looking. Write about how you act when you are angry etc. Are you happy with your answers? Was anything revealed to you about yourself with this prompt?

I am Guest Designer over at Tallyscrappers this month. Over there I am know as victoriangirl. Come and join us this month. We have several amazing challenges planned and you are going to love the group of artist that reside there! http://www.tallyscrapper.com/scrapbook/

Our BLOG OF THE DAY is She Scraps. This is the blog of Sarah Rice. Sarah is a published scrapbook artist. She has served on many design teams and is serving on Tid Bitz In Time as well as others at this time. She is the creator of the challenge blog SCRAP THAT BABY . She is an amazing cook and has a fabulous recipe blog A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR. There is something for everyone there. I know you are going to love her. Check out her blog at http://shescraps.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Sending Love,
Susan



1 comment:

  1. This is a tough prompt! It is hard to look at yourself honestly.

    ReplyDelete