Friday, January 28, 2011

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word!

Today we will reflect and make a list of those we need to make amends (apologize ) to . It may be someone that you have not seen or spoken to in years, it may be your child, your friend, your spouse, your boss. It may even be someone that is dead. It may even be yourself. Today we will be proactive in apologizing for a past or recent wrongs either verbally or in writing.

Tonight we will have peace when we lay our head on the pillow. That is a priceless gift my friend.

Peace,
Susan

2 comments:

  1. many years ago the Holy Spirit prompted me to ask forgiveness of others by using the phrase "please forgive me" taking responsibility for my part in the conflict, and in order to make amends or restore relationships. the result is something entirely divine, try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an emotional prompt for me. Thru journaling I realized I need someone to confess 36 years of sins to.

    ReplyDelete