Saturday, January 15, 2011

Art Journal


2011 The Year Of Self Discovery



Are you ready??

For those of you that wish to Art Journal I will have two prompts a month. One will be on the 1st and the other on the 15th. The first prompt will run an entire month so that you are able to get supplies together and have time to work on it.

We will create the cover to our journal for 2011.
Remember, this is YOUR JOURNAL which means you can do whatever you wish. You can make anything your journal you wish. You can use any medium you wish.

I made my cover from a sepia photograph of an old typewriter that we own. I wrote 2011 The Year of Self Discovery across the from of it. The typewriter was perfect for my journal because it represents how I will be discovering. Through writing and through journaling.

I have several ways you can share your work. We have a flickr group, A Mister Linky and my favorite way through the group I run here
http://divascreativas.ning.com/events/2011-art-journal-cover?xg_source=facebookshare

You can access all of the links directly on my blog.

Peace,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment