Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What Have We Learned?

Our prompt today is to write about the things you have learned in your life.
How do they differ from what you always thought (prior to investigation)? For example I have learned that being myself is the biggest gift I can not only give myself but also others. When they see the real me (the one that makes mistakes, says the wrong thing or burns the cookies) It gives them permission to be who they really are..who we all really are NOT PERFECT!

What are some of the things that you have learned in your life? Are there any words of wisdom you would like to pass to the next generation?

And before I sign off..remember the woman I told you about yesterday that found out she had about a week to live? She passed away this morning. Do not put off telling the people you love how you feel about them!

Have a blessed day!

Sending Love,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. I just read about her and am very touched by her prompt and her passing away!
    This is a hard theme, but also sooooooo needed...
    Thanks,
    Luisa

    ReplyDelete