Monday, May 24, 2010

Courage

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop too look fear in the face..You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
Eleanor Roosevelt

I LOVE this quote. It speaks to me daily.

Your prompt today is to journal about your fears. Are they holding you back ? from what? Are you letting fear dictate your decisions or the way you are living your life?

What is the thing you must do that you think you can not do?

Do not give FEAR the power to dictate how you live your life, to hold you back from being who you were created to be. Do not give fear a foothold!

I will be featuring a blog each day on this blog as well as the Bloom blog. This will be a blog that I recommend and think you will enjoy.

Our blog feature today is
Scrapping is Cheaper than Therapy. You can find it HERE;
http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/ This blog belongs to Sarah Elliott. She is a creative force. She is also a member of a few design teams. I enjoy her art journals very much. This is the year that Sarah has decided to dedicate herself to her art. I think you are really going to enjoy her.

If you would like to have your blog considered to be featured. Please post your blog address or email it directly to me at smsummerville@hotmail.com

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

Sending Love,
Susan





4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,
    I found your blog when I did an art journal search. I'm just getting into it and wow! It is lot cheaper than therapy :) I don't know if you've ever heard of Tangie Baxter? She's over at SBgraphics. Well, I joined her Art Journal Caravan and it is so cool. Love her work too! Just thought I'd turn you on to another artist =)
    Love your blog, thanks for sharing.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must teach you to do clicky links!

    Remind me when I am there tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the quote! She has so many great quotes; she is incredible for her time....

    ReplyDelete