Thursday, May 27, 2010

Walking Through Life

Life is a walk. Each day we take steps. Our tomorrow is determined by the steps we take today. Stormie Omartian

Our prompt today is to reflect upon what you are doing today that will remain with you into tomorrow. An example would be what you eat each day (good or bad) or if you exercise or not could determine your health in the future. What we put into our mind (through television, books, movies, music) could determine our attitude, peace and thought process. One of my favorite quotes is WHAT GOES INTO YOUR MIND COMES OUT IN YOUR LIFE. It is so true!

So pick up your pen and start writing what you are doing that could show up (good or bad) in the future. This may be a real eye opener. Honesty is the key. Unless you are willing to be REAL and completely honest with yourself, this prompt will bear no fruit.

Our Blog SPOTLIGHT today belongs to Keely Yowler. You can find Kelley's work in the upcoming issue of Altered Art. She has been published in numerous magazines. She is currently on the designs teams of Queen Kat Designs, Simply Renee Inc.,Kiki Art and Scrap Tiffany . Her scrap book pages and art is AMAZING. I thoroughly enjoyed taking a journey through her blog and I know you will to.

You can find her here http://www.keelyy.blogspot.com/

I will be featuring a new blog that I think you will LOVE each day here AND on BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED http://inspiredbynana.blogspot.com/ . Would you like to share your blog with others? Post a comment with your blog address and I will stop by.

Would you like to have YOUR BLOG featured? If so drop me a comment and give me the address of your blog and I will come for a visit.

Remember all that comment will be entered into a drawing for a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble or Archivers (Your Choice) at the end of this month. The other way to enter is to visit Your BLOOM and leave a comment there (you must mention that you read about the give away here)!


Have a beautiful day!

Sending Love,
Susan




4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Susan! Love your prompts here on Your Life Spelled Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your prompts as always make me think. Today, I am going to the dentist for a toothache. This tooth has been bothering me for 3 days and I have tried really hard not to let it affect my outlook on my life. We are winding up the school year, and only have 4 days left of school. My mood effects a lot people; I can't let a toothache ruin their day. My favorite compliment from a student was "thank you for smiling and never stopping." And I want to keep deserving that!
    Please enter me in your drawing! I just adore surprises!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your prompts are so encouraging and also an eye opener on how busy I let my life get. I have not had the time to sit down and enjoy working on one because there is ALWAYS something going on! Stormie Omartian is a very gifted and uplifting woman! I work at a christian bookstore and through my blog you would NEVER know that. I have read power of a praying parent and she gave me so much hope and faith in my children. Anyhow, I am rambling now. Thank you for spelling your life out for us! You are truly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, the prompts are so eye opening!
    Thanks a lot for doing it...

    ReplyDelete