Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our Guest Designer For This Month Sarah Elliott


Sarah is our Guest Designer for the Art Journal this month. I have uploaded her bio again and samples of her amazing art (from the heart).


Bio:

My name is Sarah Elliott and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

I’m mom to 4 boyz ages 12 down to 5 years old. Yes I’m busy, yes I’m tired… and don’t ask how ‘clean’ my house is. lol.

I’m getting married in September so life is even busier, but oh so fun! I often refer to myself as having ADAD (Attention Deficit Art Disorder) as you can see on my blog www.keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com I’m always up to something Art-sy.

I call myself a Mixed Media Artist because if I can find some way to craft it; I will…

I’m always Re-Using, Re-ducing & Re-decorating.

I’ve been creative my whole life, don’t think I could put a ‘date’ on when I started making Art, if my Mum’s right it’d be on the wall about the same time she gave my solid foods. I’m also a Summer lover ‘cause I get to play in the garden and I read lots & lots & lots… usually have 3-4 books on the go at any given time.

I chose 2010 as my year to ‘CREATE’ and so I’ve been dipping my toes into some new-to-me creative ponds. Art Journaling is ALL new to me in 2010.

I ran across Your Life Spelled Out at the beginning of the year through ~Artist 365~ on FaceBook. I was just starting to dip my toes into Art Journaling... now I'm pretty much soaked! lol

I use both the Art Journal Prompts, which I share publicly AND the Daily Journal Prompts, which I write and keep to myself.

I’m also busy as a Regular Design Team Member over at ARTastic Challenge Blog www.artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com and this Month’s Guest Designer on From Screen 2 Scrap (FS2S) www.screen2scrap.blogspot.com and was last month Guest Designer on Gutter Girlz www.guttergirlz.blogspot.com. On FaceBook’s ~Artist 365~ I’m also responsible for the monthly Scrapbook Challenge.


DONE! by keepsakescrafts.
The Three Muses 53: Time by keepsakescrafts.

TIO#41-SteamPunk Influence by keepsakescrafts.
Collage Obsession #18: Mirror by keepsakescrafts.
Down the Rabbit Hole... by keepsakescrafts.
4X4... Time Flies! by keepsakescrafts.







No comments:

Post a Comment