Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Basics Of Your Life

Imagine you are moving to another State or Country. You can only take 20 things (things not people) with you, what would they be and why? I learned a great deal about what was important to me by doing this prompt.

To All My Art Journalers and for those of you that would like to Art Journal but are not sure how to get started, please join me here
http://divascreativas.ning.com/group/artjournaling
where I will be teaching and prompting Art Journals. Go to the link to find out what you need to get started. We will begin our journey together on July 16th.

I can't believe I am already announcing this as I just packed up the last two give always to mail off, but we are only 4 followers away from another giveaway. SO, tell your friend to hop on over and join Your Life Spelled Out. As soon as we reach 325 combined followers I have a giveaway that I know everyone is going to want.

Have a blessed day!

Sending Love,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go ahead and list my things here. (I did this as if it was just me who could choose 20 things for myself....the kids can take all their stuff. lol) And you know what, I really can't think of 20 things. ??

    1. blankie (yes, that is seriously the first thing that came to mind)
    2. black eye-liner
    3. my safe
    4&5. containers of pictures/baby books/kiddos art
    6. My rocking swan I got when I was a baby.
    7. The crib that has been used by all of my young people.
    8. My rocking chair that was made for me on my first birthday.
    9. The old drawer thingy that my mother gave me.
    10. The rattle that my ex MIL bought for my oldest when he was a wee little thing.

    I think that's it. If I come up with anymore, I'll update. :0)

    ReplyDelete