Sunday, July 4, 2010

Freedom

I wanted to have a prompt that was associated with the 4th of July, but then I remembered I have followers on Your Life Spelled Out from all over the world.
So I thought our prompt today would be the word Freedom. What does that word mean to you? What are you free to do and not free to do? Why? I think it is evident in the United States that many of us take our freedom for granted. If you live in the USA are you guilty of taking your freedom for granted? What does the sentence Freedom is not Free mean to you?

That's a great deal to ponder.

To all of my American Friends out there, Happy 4th of July.
To all my Canadian friends out there, I hope you had a wonderful Canada Day!
To all the rest of my friends out there, may you have the BEST day ever!!

Sending Love,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment