Friday, March 26, 2010

The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt." Frederick

Today our prompt is to write this quote in your journal. Now think about the people whose lives you touch on a regular basis. What impact do you have? How can your actions, words or the way you treat someone today impact people that they may interact with now and in later years.

We seldom think about the words that come from our mouths and the way we treat others could actually change the world..at the minimum your world and theirs.

I think of children, grandchildren, my mother and my husband as the people I am around most. As parents I think we underestimate the life long impact we can make in the lives of our child (for good or for bad).

Free flow write...(meaning don't stop and think about how it will sound just write what you feel when you think about this subject.

Have a wonderful day!

Sending Love,

Susan






No comments:

Post a Comment