Friday, August 20, 2010

Your Life Lived Out In Art (Art Journalers)

Here at YOUR LIFE SPELLED OUT I have decided to change the way our Art Journal Group submits. Instead of a WEEKLY ART JOURNAL PROMPT we will now have a MONTHLY ART JOURNAL CHALLENGE with an excellent PRIZE for the winner each month. I will be the sponsor for the month of August but starting in September we will have a New sponsor each month.
Winners will be chosen by a group of five of my peers each month.

The way we submit has also changed. Instead of posting to the flickr group you will now post via Mr. Link at the right hand side of the blog.

Since it is already the 20th of August we will start this on September 1st. SO , tell all your friends the news that this blog will be hosting an ART JOURNAL Challenge each month and have them post here and tell me that YOU sent them. Make sure that you are a follower of the blog.

The person that refers the most people between now and the end of the month will receive a gorgeous $40 kit that I have assembled just for this event.

I look forward to creating with each of you each month.

See up on September 1st!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment