TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET IN ON THE HOP!!! HAVE YOUR ANSWERS POSTED BY MIDNIGHT!!
YOUR LIFE SPELLED OUT is a journal blog. You will find a prompt for your written journal everyday (365) of the year as well as weekly art journal prompts. I am also a member of a couple Design Teams and show the work I am doing and talk about the newest challenges and prizes offered there.
SO LET'S TALK ABOUT ScrapFit! I am a new design team member there!
ScapFit is celebrating being ONE!!!! To celebrate Kelly is hosting a blog hop. I am one of the newest ScrapFit Girls so I invite all of my readers to check it ! If you are arriving here for ScrapFit Blog Hop you should have just left Shana's blog. Here is the list of all the blogs on the hop schedule. You will find all the answers to the scavenger hunt questions on these pages.
ScrapFIT (you start and end here) Dayna Jenny Kelly Kimmie Kristin LJ Mikki Norine Sara Shana Susan (YOU ARE HERE)
Now to the Challenge...
- Always send a card-- use cardstock for your background!
- Wrap those presents really good---use bright colorfull patterned paper!
- Don't forget to put a bow it---use some ribbon!
- We R 1 lets use 1 photo, 1 button, 1 brad, 1 rubon, 1 embossed item!
- Kelly loves confetti so let's mist that LO like confetti falling!
Now to our Scavenger Hunt
- Who has the black/white picture?
- This LO has been squared.
- Who has a rainbow of colors & numbers?
- This LO is glitter happy.
- Watch out you might get wet--this one if full of splash!
- It is not stars & stripes, but circles & stripes in this one.
- I see spongebob--do you?
- I really think this one is HAPPY!
- This one could toss you a lifesaver!
- This one is green with envy, wait green with circles.
- This one may not be the Twisted Sister, but it does have sisters!
Okay find the answers while u hop and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org --Kelly will put all the correct names in a hat and draw a winner!! You will win some Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Alpha Stamps and a few other fabulous things in your grab bag, I mean grab package!Now hop on over to ScrapFit (by clicking the ScrapFit button on the right of the page or the link above) and let Kelly know how much you love ScrapFit and make sure to email her your scavenger hunt answers.
The above layout is the page I did for this challenge. I can't wait to see yours1 Make sure you leave a comment here and become eligible for a new rubber stamp set that I have pulled as a prize just for this hop!