Monday, September 20, 2010

Three Days In A Row

Hello Everyone,

I am really sorry that I have missed posting on Saturday and Sunday. I am traveling and have had challenges connecting. I am including three prompts in this post to catch us up.

Saturday's Prompt

Write this in your journal and complete the sentence.
I AM REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF FOR ______________________.

Sunday's Prompt

Get your journal out and write in detail about one thing that is going on in your life right now that you have no control over. How are you handleing that? What can you do to find peace in the situation?

Monday's Prompt

Imagine you have just found that magic lamp that you have been seeking all your life. You rub the lamp and your personal genie appears. What are your three wishes going to be?


I will be back on Tuesday. Again sorry for the delay.
I have thought of you all often over the past few days.

Sending Love,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment