Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Beginings...

So you had all of these plans and resolutions at the beginning of the year. You promised yourself you would change a habit, shed pounds, stop biting your nails, end a destructive relationship. Now it's September and you are feeling hopeless. Nothing has changed.

SO...think of September through December as your new beginning . Start today what you promised yourself you would start in January. Don't dwell on the fact that it has not happened yet, after all..there is still four months left in this year.

WRITE it all down in your journal. What do you want to change ? What are you going to do to make that happen?

Have a lovely Sunday.

Sending Love,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. I have been working on some new goals. I always do that during this time of year. I have just recently had an Epiphany...so I think I'll work on those goals again!!:)

    ReplyDelete