Monday, March 14, 2011

3/12 AND I WONT BACK DOWN!


When you read the lyrics of Tom Petty's I Won't Back Down written below What do you think of? What is it that YOU will Not Back Down To? Where does your Courage of Conviction take you. Journal about what you feel very strongly about..strongly enough to NOT BACK DOWN FROM ANYONE!

Well I won't back down, no I won't back down You could stand me up at the gates of Hell But I, won't back down No I, stand my ground, won't be, turned around And I keep this world from draggin' me down Gonna stand my ground, and I, won't back down Hey baby! there ain't no easy way out Hey yea! Stand my ground And I won't, back down Well I know what's right, I got just one life In a world that keeps on pushin' me around But I'll, stand my ground, and I, won't back down!

Peace,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment